SLOW TO ANGER

Image
SLOW TO ANGER   Proverbs 16:27-33 Devotional:- “He who is slow to anger is better than the mighty, And he who rules his spirit than he who takes a city.” (V. 32) NKJV 🎙 Victory Daily Devotional SLOW TO ANGER Support Us Proverbs 16:27-33 Remi Agbabiaka Outreach Ministry (RAOM)  |  victorydaily.blogspot.com The spirit of anger has destroyed many lives in this generation. The devil has made many people see success as attainable as you learn to be angry. Students in the School and children in the house are no longer to plead but show their anger to have their way. Workers get angry at employers to threaten them to do what they want. Wives and husbands get angry at themselves to run their homes. People are even proud that they are stronger in anger than others. But do you know that a wise man is slow in responding to anger? Do you know that anger...

JOINT HEIRS

JOINT HEIRS

Read: Romans 8:14-17 
Devotional:- “And if children, then heirs of God and joint heirs with Christ, if we indeed suffer with Him that we may also be glorified together” (V.17)


    It is important that you identify who you are in Christ Jesus. Living as what God says you are and not as what people or situation says you are. This is right self-esteem. This is how you can by faith enforce the will of God over your life and destiny.

The scripture we read today says since you are a child of God, you are qualified as heir of God and joint heir with Christ. Heirs are the people entitled to the inheritance of a father. These scripture simply bring you to the equal level with Christ in having access to the grace of God. He is the first son of God and the rest of us are born after Him (Romans 8:17). 

It is therefore implied that whatever Christ is entitled to is what I am also entitled to. He was never sick so I must not. He was never poor so I must not. He was never defeated by any situation either in the office, school or in the house so I must not. He entered in to glory so I shall. He is lifted so I am. He lived and fulfilled His destiny so I shall not die prematurely but to live and fulfill my destiny. Nothing could stop Him, not even death, so nothing can stop me. Arise and be free in Jesus name. 

Declaration: Whatever is contrary to my destiny in Christ must leave now. 

“IF YOU ARE HEIR THEN RISE AND CLAIM YOU RIGHT” 

Popular posts from this blog

FOLLOWING CHRIST

MASTER’S MINAS

DOMINION