ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Image
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE Mark 9:14-27 Devotional:- “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes” (V.23)           We need to come to the awareness of the potency of the God we serve. He can do all things. He created the heavens and the earth. He created the mountains and the sea; He parted the Red Sea; He brought water from the rock and what else can He not do? If you see any great and good thing happening in the life of anyone today, it is through Him and there is nothing He cannot do (Luke 1:37, John 3:27).

LOVING GOD

LOVING GOD                     

John 21:15-19
Devotional:- “He said to him the third time, "Simon, son of Jonah, do you love Me?" Peter was grieved because He said to him the third time, "Do you love Me?" And he said to Him, "Lord, You know all things; You know that I love You." Jesus said to him, "Feed My sheep”” (V. 17)


   
   Whoever that has chosen the Lord Jesus to be his Lord, must also choose to love God. Most people stop at just choosing Jesus, but they don’t really love God. Those who love God will go extra mile to obey and serve Him. Many want the blessings of Jesus, but they don’t want His yoke (Matthew 11:29-30).
 
   Jesus asked Peter, do you love me more than material things? Peter responded, I do, Jesus then told him, feed my sheep. In order words, take my yoke upon you. Be responsible to obey me. Take part in my responsibility. This is because a responsible person will enjoy more grace of God for victory.
 
   Friend, stop playing smartness with God. Stop coming to church when you feel like. That means God is not important to you. If you love Him, you will obey and serve Him (Job 36:11). Jesus said, if you love me you will obey me (John 14:15). David said, the seal of your house have consumed me (Psalms 69:9). If you love God, you will use your gifts and talents to serve Him. Then, you will enjoy His blessings (Isaiah 54:17; Psalms 23:4-6). Peace.
 
PRAYER: Lord, give me a humble heart to serve you
 
“WHEN YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE TOWARDS GOD, HE WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TOWARDS YOU”


Popular posts from this blog

YOUR CLAIM

NOTHING IS FREE

THE GRACIOUS