CONFIDENCE IN GOD

CONFIDENCE IN GOD

Philippians 4:10-19
Devotional:-  “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me” (V. 13)

    Heaven is always waiting to honor the confidence of believers. There is a ready-made testimony waiting for manifestation whenever you rise by faith to attain anything. But often, we miss this divine grace when we repose our confidence in ourselves. Yes, we are ordained by God to demonstrate the power of God on earth but the glory must always go to God. He said; my glory, will I not share with another (Isaiah 42:8). So, your confidence must be in Him.

Paul the apostle revealed to us in our scripture today, how he tapped into the unlimited strength of God to abound in all good things. He said; “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” If it is not through Christ, it will not be from God. This means he became capable as he tapped into the strength of God. Make Him your foundation, and when He builds on this foundation, you will not be ashamed (Isaiah 28:16). As you launch out today, tap into the divine resources of God, and with your confidence placed squarely on Him, your return shall be with testimonies in Jesus’ name.

DECLARATION: I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST.

“CONFIDENCE IN GOD IS LIKE A HOUSE ON THE ROCK. NO STORM CAN PULL IT DOWN”.

Popular posts from this blog

THE GRACIOUS

ONLY THE VICTORS

ACKNOWLEDGING HIM