HELPING PEOPLE

Image
HELPING PEOPLE Genesis 14:8-16  Devotional:- “Now when Abram heard that his brother was taken captive, he armed his three hundred and eighteen trained servants who were born in his own house, and went in pursuit as far as Dan” (V.14) NKJV 🎙 Victory Daily Devotional HELPINGPEOPLE Pastor Remi Agbabiaka  ·  Genesis 14:8-16 Remi Agbabiaka Outreach Ministry (RAOM)  |  victorydaily.blogspot.com For everything a man will get in this world, he will have to sow seeds for it (Genesis 8:22). We have to come to full understanding that the principle of sowing and reaping is powerfully relevant to all situations. It will be foolish for anyone who has sown onion to begin to pray to reap yam. This is because the word of God stands sure. God will always respect His word (Galatians 6:7). Help is one of the virtues we will always need in our lives, but we must also learn to sow it. Abra...

FIRST WITHIN

FIRST WITHIN

Judges 6:11-16  
So he said to Him, “O my Lord, how can I save Israel? Indeed my clan is the weakest in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father’s house.” (V. 15).

    In the course of we growing up in life, we grow in the midst of some situation that had sharpen our mind and belief system. Some of such mentality cannot produce a victorious life. We sometimes take them to be sincere humility, thinking we are helpless about them. It makes us think some people are more lucky than we are. That makes you look down on yourself.

Gideon said to the angel, I come from the weakest tribe in Manasseh, and I am the least in my father’s house. He often thinks like this and have self-defeat in his heart (Proverbs 23:7). There is no way anyone can win with self defeat mentality.  You can’t be thinking defeated and win you can't be thinking as a slave and rule, you can't be thinking poor and be rich. Build a mind-set of a conqueror, I am a king (Revelation 5:9-10), I am special and peculiar (1 Peter 2:9), I am blessed of God (Ephesians 1:3), I can do all things through Christ (Philippians 4:13), I am born to reign (Revelation 5:9-10). The great God is in me (1 John 5:4).

Friend, God knows what he made you for before giving you that assignment, He knows you are able. Jeremiah also said, I am a youth but God stop him from thinking like that, Moses also almost lost his destiny but God stop him of that.

Friend, you are capable of winning, just deal with all of these. You are only delayed for your appointed time to come and it has come. Don’t think defeated. Always agree with God in your thinking and you will always win. 

Prayer: Lord, give me the strength to win in my thought patterns 

“IF YOU CAN’T WIN IN YOUR HEART YOU CAN’T WIN IN LIFE” 

Popular posts from this blog

FOLLOWING CHRIST

DOMINION

MASTER’S MINAS