ENDURING RICHES

Image
ENDURING RICHES Proverbs 8:12-21 Devotional:- “Riches and honor are with me, Enduring riches and righteousness” (vs 18). NKJV 🎙 Victory Daily Devotional ENDURING RICHES Support Us Proverbs 8:12-21 Remi Agbabiaka Outreach Ministry (RAOM)  |  victorydaily.blogspot.com When someone is applying the wisdom of the world, such will achieve some success and take riches that will not last. When the wisdom of God is in operation in the life of anyone, such will experience durable riches. When God visited Solomon and told him to ask for what he wants, Solomon asked for wisdom, but wisdom has so many products that cannot but accompany it, and one of them is enduring riches. So Solomon did not only gain wisdom, but he also gained riches alongside. By the virtues of God’s wisdom in his life, he became the richest in his days since he was the wisest. Even though t...

I CAN

I CAN

Daniel 2:14-33
Devotional:- “So Daniel went in and asked the king to give him time, that he might tell the king the interpretation” (V. 16) NKJV

    At creation, God invested His ability in man. Adam was like a new baby in the hand of God and God was in him. That was why the devil was jealous. Adam was another godlike being. All the great potential of the mighty God was packaged inside him, so also with you. If the potential in you is fully released, the whole world cannot contain the proof of your worth.

This potential in you has keys. One of which is “I CAN”. Anytime you open your mouth to say, “I Can”, you simply open the door of God’s potential in you. Your spirit, soul, and body wake up to action. The possibility bank of heaven; where God’s resources for man are kept suddenly opens, and heaven’s grace starts to flow through you to do the unusual.

Paul said I can do all things through Christ. Indeed, he was able to do many things (Phil. 4:13). When you are in fear or ignorance, learn to say: “I CAN”, then the God that can do all things will step in!

DECLARATION: I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

“WHEN YOU SAY I CAN, YOU MAKE YOURSELF AVAILABLE FOR GOD.

Popular posts from this blog

FOLLOWING CHRIST

MASTER’S MINAS

DOMINION