ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

Image
ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE Mark 9:14-27 Devotional:- “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes” (V.23)           We need to come to the awareness of the potency of the God we serve. He can do all things. He created the heavens and the earth. He created the mountains and the sea; He parted the Red Sea; He brought water from the rock and what else can He not do? If you see any great and good thing happening in the life of anyone today, it is through Him and there is nothing He cannot do (Luke 1:37, John 3:27).

PRICE OF DISCIPLINE

PRICE OF DISCIPLINE

1 Corinthians 9:19-27
Devotional:- "But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified. (V. 27)"

    Part of the price to be paid by anyone who wants to succeed is the price of discipline. Success is highly demanding that only the discipline can make a meaning of it. Most people want comfort. But it should be clear to all that comfort without having to discipline self will later turn to suffering and regrets. That is why Apostle Paul said I discipline my body and bring it under subjection lest when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.

There are three lessons from this scripture. Each of us will have to discipline him/her self. This is by training and culturing self to endure in some situation. Each of us should learn to bring our body under subjection.  This is a mentality of “my body can’t have what it wants but what I approve”. This is ruling over your body and not the body ruling you. Each of us should buy wisdom and not sell it (Proverbs 23:23). Be sure you are doer of what you profess. Each of us should be mindful of not been disqualified.

Friend, be willing to pay this price and that is when you can succeed in this world. It take discipline to shun distractions, it take discipline to arise when you don’t feel like. It takes discipline to drive on when the road is rough. It takes discipline to endure to the end. You will succeed. Peace!

Prayers- Lord, Give me a heart of discipline

“SUCCESS IS TOO HIGH TO BE ATTAINED BY INDISCIPLINE”

Popular posts from this blog

YOUR CLAIM

NOTHING IS FREE

THE GRACIOUS