KEEP BUILDING UP
KEEP BUILDING UP 1 Corinthians 9:24 – 27 Devotional:- But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified. (V. 27) NKJV 🎙 Victory Daily Devotional KEEP BUILDING UP Support Us 1 Corinthians 9:24–27 Remi Agbabiaka Outreach Ministry (RAOM) | victorydaily.blogspot.com A sportsman does not stop building up; if he does, he stops his victory. The fact that he is not financially inclined or that friends visit does not stop him from training. Even if he has just lost a race, he dares not relax his training. This sometimes applies to you, just as you know that God is taking you somewhere. You need to keep training and getting ready for your place. Whatever place and whatever throne you are trusting the Lord to take you to, there is a strong need for you to start training up, know...
