SITTING ON GOLD

Image
SITTING ON GOLD    Genesis 28:10-22 Devotional:- “ Then Jacob awoke from his sleep and said, "Surely the LORD is in this place, and I did not know it. ” (V.16). NKJV 🎙 Victory Daily Devotional SITTING ON GOLD Support Us Genesis 28:10-22 Remi Agbabiaka Outreach Ministry (RAOM)  |  victorydaily.blogspot.com It is often said that a lantern does not lighten its base. So also are so many people. They are always overlooking the blessing that is in the place where they are. Such people always desire the blessing of other lands and other people. Do you know that if the armed robbery gangs have this understanding, they will not need to be one? Because the same wisdom that got them the gun can also get them their destiny. God has kept enough wisdom and riches around you. All you need is to open your eyes and see them. Jacob was running away from hi...

OPEN YOUR MOUTH

OPEN YOUR MOUTH

Psalms 81:8-16 
Devotional:- "I am the LORD your God, Who brought you out of the land of Egypt; Open your mouth wide, and I will fill it".  (V. 10)

    It is important we don't allow anything or anyone to intimidate us when it comes to going to share the gospel with people. We must not allow any form of excuses to stop us. Moses said I am not eloquent. The Lord said he will be with his mouth (Exodus 4:10-12). Jeremiah said I don’t know how to speak and I am too young, God corrected him (Jeremiah 1:6-8).

The truth is that God has chosen all believers before we were born to be his mouth and to bear the gospel (Jeremiah 1:4-5). So stop the excuses. The Lord has promised to give us a mouth that will be filled with wisdom and power (Luke 21:15). We saw this manifested in the ministry of Apostle Peter on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2:14). We see these all through the Acts of the Apostles.

Trust the Holy Spirit, open your mouth to speak and He will give you the right words at the right time (Psalms 45:1). He will give you deep understanding of what to say. Remember He is the one to do the work. You are a mouth for him. Let him use you and he will bless you.

Prayer: Lord I trust you to fill my mouth as I speak for you

“WHEN YOU ALLOW GOD TO USE YOU, EVEN YOU WILL BE A SPECTATOR”.

Popular posts from this blog

FOLLOWING CHRIST

DOMINION

MASTER’S MINAS