YOUR LOCATION
YOUR LOCATION Genesis 26:1-14 Devotional:- “Dwell in this land, and I will be with you and bless you; for to you and your descendants I give all these lands, and I will perform the oath which I swore to Abraham your father.” (V.3) NKJV 🎙 Victory Daily Devotional YOUR LOCATION Support Us Genesis 26:1-14 Remi Agbabiaka Outreach Ministry (RAOM) | victorydaily.blogspot.com God is an expert in all His deeds. He did not make a mistake in locating the man on the ground nor the fish in the sea. He has made everything to be in its different suitable locations. And He put all that each needs in their locations. Most people today just move about and are not mindful of the fact that God has a location for them and that their allocation is tied to their location. We often think we can do what we like with our life, not considering that someone design...